We’re always eager to hear from motivated movers and shakers, so if a place on the Pytha Partners team in any of the roles below is on your radar, let’s talk.
- CAD operators
- sales staff and
- technical project management staff.
If you’re looking for a position where you can support the industry and make your mark, contact us today and we’ll tee up a time to meet.
The team at Pytha Partners have some great industry connections across Australia and New Zealand, and we’re here to help you find your match. Search below to see who’s hiring, or contact us to discuss posting a position on behalf of your company.
IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT SPECIALIST
PYTHA PARTNERS AUSTRALIA
Think you’d like to join our team?
If you like mixing trade with technology, and want to become a specialist in both, then there’s a place for you on the team at our modern Sutherland office and a full time Implementation Specialist position to be filled. Your role will be exciting and varied as you work with members of the PYTHA community throughout Australia and New Zealand.
You get to push PYTHA to its limits (go on, try and break it!), troubleshoot drawing and machining questions by operating our customer technical support portal, guide customers in the installation and implementation of their software both remotely and onsite, apply setout and quality control skills to check technical resources, provide support to training and sales functions, and assess future development opportunities for the software.
There are various career paths in our business too. Technical know-how could take you in to sales, design, training or programming roles.
Manufacturing knowledge in the shopfitting or cabinetmaking industries.
Ability to monitor, troubleshoot and respond to our customer support portal requests in a customer focussed way.
Ability to responsibly work autonomously when on client sites, and to reach out to and support the team as needed.
Existing knowledge of PYTHA 3D CAD software would be great, but if you’re more familiar with alternative CAD programs for manufacturing, that’s ok; we’ll provide plenty of theory and practical training. You don’t need to be a guru already.
If you’re keen, contact us today.
Call 0421 800 387 for a confidential discussion.
Apply via seek here, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuline Architectural Joinery is seeking a joinery draftsperson to join our expanding team.
- Draftsperson experience required
- Attractive salary
- Highly skilled team
- Good mix of commercial and residential projects
- Modern and newly renovated work space
We are a commercial and high end residential joinery business located within close proximity to the Sydney CBD at Arncliffe. We are a close team of skilled joiners and professionals looking to bring on board a draftsperson to help continue the growth of the business.
About the role
- Receive and analyse new tender documents and plans
- Provide joinery shop drawings for clients review and for manufacturing in either Pytha or Microvellum CAD software
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Make amendments to shop drawings as required
- Produce detailed cutting lists for manufacturing
- Produce comprehensive drawings for manufacturing and installation
PYTHA DRAFTER POSITION
To qualify for this role you must be in the top 10%.
- You will fully understand how all aspects of fitout joinery works including ceiling features and how it is installed
- You will have exceptional skills in Pytha and be able to produce quality designs and documentation in a timley manner
To apply you will need to be able to show some projects you have completed and be able to:
- explain all areas of it including finishes and how it was manufactured
- show documentation
- advise time taken to complete drafting and documentation
- demonstrate your skill in PYTHA 3D CAD on a test project
Pytha Partners are proud to partner with the industry groups supporting our industry.