We’re always eager to hear from motivated movers and shakers, so if a place on the Pytha Partners team in any of the roles below is on your radar, let’s talk.
- CAD operators
- sales staff and
- technical project management staff.
If you’re looking for a position where you can support the industry and make your mark, contact us today and we’ll tee up a time to meet.
The team at Pytha Partners have some great industry connections across Australia and New Zealand, and we’re here to help you find your match. Search below to see who’s hiring, or contact us to discuss posting a position on behalf of your company.
PYTHA Operator | Ramvek | VIC
Due to strong growth we are seeking an experienced Pytha Operator (for Set Out) with relevant Pytha experience to join the team in Lynbrook. A full time position is available to the successful applicant. There is also the option for a casual full time position also depending on the applicants preference.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Advanced Pytha experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Analyzer and Enroute an advantage
- Positive, friendly attitude and a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Organise tasks and workload
Duties to include;
- Producing 3D construction drawings
- Assembly tickets and cutting lists
- Despatch load lists
Procurement of materials
The position requires experience in the fields of commercial and retail fit-outs.
Please contact us on (03) 9794 9342 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Joinery Draftsperson | Nuline Architectural Joinery | NSW
Nuline Architectural Joinery is seeking a joinery draftsperson to join our expanding team.
- Draftsperson experience required
- Attractive salary
- Highly skilled team
- Good mix of commercial and residential projects
- Modern and newly renovated work space
We are a commercial and high end residential joinery business located within close proximity to the Sydney CBD at Arncliffe. We are a close team of skilled joiners and professionals looking to bring on board a draftsperson to help continue the growth of the business.
About the role
- Receive and analyse new tender documents and plans
- Provide joinery shop drawings for clients review and for manufacturing in either Pytha or Microvellum CAD software
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Make amendments to shop drawings as required
- Produce detailed cutting lists for manufacturing
- Produce comprehensive drawings for manufacturing and installation