Have you subscribed to our all-new PYTHA YouTube channel yet?
We’re creating a great library of ‘how to’ videos and are housing them on our website (see the Watch page here). If you’re keen to see the tutorials as soon as they’ve been produced, we encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube channel here. By doing so, you’ll be notified when our videos are loaded and live, and be one step ahead of your fellow PYTHA Pros!
The videos we’ve produced so far cover the following topics:
- Design and model a kitchen with PYTHA 3D CAD
- Design and model a circular bar table with PYTHA 3D CAD
- Design and model a hutch using replaceable library elements with PYTHA 3D CAD
- Design and model a custom hutch cabinet with PYTHA 3D CAD
- Design and model a counter with angled fronts with PYTHA 3D CAD
If you’re looking for a demonstration on a specific task, let us know via the comments below, and we’ll add your predicament to our production list.
Need more urgent support? Don’t forget a PYTHA TSA (Technical Service Agreement) will keep you and your business moving. If you’re already on board with a PYTHA TSA, simply look for the yellow bar at the very top of this webpage and log in at the link on the right. If you’ve not yet signed up for this ‘big picture’ support strategy, learn more here.