Our own PYTHA Technical Team joined over 200 PYTHA Users from all over the world at the biennial PYTHA International User Meeting in Aschaffenburg, Germany on 7 September, where they were privy to a sneak peek of PYTHA V24, a debrief from the developers and plenty of animated discussions about the future of 3D CAD. We’ve given our Aussie representatives a few days to get over their jet lag, but we’ll be sharing what they learnt soon so watch this space!
- Real-time software demos and face-to-face team talks
- ‘King and Ayres’ – a royal combination of contemporary and classic
- The importance of talking trade and technology with your software developers
- Great incentive to purchase PYTHA today!
- 3 great reasons to get yourself to the PYTHA Asia Pacific User Meeting