We’re always eager to hear from motivated movers and shakers, so if a place on the Pytha Partners team in any of the roles below is on your radar, let’s talk.
- CAD operators
- sales staff and
- technical project management staff.
If you’re looking for a position where you can support the industry and make your mark, contact us today and we’ll tee up a time to meet.
The team at Pytha Partners have some great industry connections across Australia and New Zealand, and we’re here to help you find your match. Search below to see who’s hiring, or contact us to discuss posting a position on behalf of your company.
PYTHA DRAFTER POSITION
To qualify for this role you must be in the top 10%.
- You will fully understand how all aspects of fitout joinery works including ceiling features and how it is installed
- You will have exceptional skills in Pytha and be able to produce quality designs and documentation in a timley manner
To apply you will need to be able to show some projects you have completed and be able to:
- explain all areas of it including finishes and how it was manufactured
- show documentation
- advise time taken to complete drafting and documentation
- demonstrate your skill in PYTHA 3D CAD on a test project
ESTIMATOR / PYTHA SETOUT POSITION
Are you tired of working on the factory floor, wanting a new challenge and have the experience to take it to the next level? We would love to talk to you and offer an opportunity in taking the next step in climbing the industry. Working side by side with our Production Manager, you will be trained and guided through the ranks.
We work on varied projects from bespoke high-end joinery, Shop and Office Fitouts and display fixtures for retail stores. We pride ourselves in producing a quality product. We have been servicing the industry more than 25 years combined. We have an established factory based in Seven Hills.
- Due to our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled role to join our team.
- Suitable candidate would have the following abilities:
- Punctual & reliable
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be able to work independently or part of a team
- Have sound industry knowledge
- Experience in either Joinery / cabinetmaking / Shopfitting / Estimating Commercial Fitouts
- A trade background would be an advantage but not essential
- Forecast the correct material, equipment and labour necessary for completion of projects
- Communicate effectively with current/potential clients to ensure superior customer service
- Experience in PYTHA an advantage
- Must be proficient in using computers and associated softwares
To be considered you must:
- Hold a current White Card
- Hold a current Driver’s License
- Previous Factory experience in Joinery/Shopfitting
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive package based on skills and experience, and great working team environment.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Pytha Partners are proud to partner with the industry groups supporting our industry.