We’re always eager to hear from motivated movers and shakers, so if a place on the Pytha Partners team in any of the roles below is on your radar, let’s talk.
- CAD operators
- sales staff and
- technical project management staff.
If you’re looking for a position where you can support the industry and make your mark, contact us today and we’ll tee up a time to meet.
The team at Pytha Partners have some great industry connections across Australia and New Zealand, and we’re here to help you find your match. Search below to see who’s hiring, or contact us to discuss posting a position on behalf of your company.
Joinery CAD Drafter | Woodland Shopfitting | QLD
Based out of Brendale, continual growth has resulted in an opportunity for an experience Cad Drafter to join the team. This busy role will utilise your ability to interpret plans and produce high quality approval and construction drawings for joinery manufacturing. Additionally, you will be responsible for sending programs out of the latest Cad Software (Pytha) to our CNC Machinery.
Whilst your technical skills and knowledge are pertinent, it is your proactive, dedicated and outcome focused approach that is critical. Your exceptional team focus, time management and desire to produce efficient and quality outcomes will ensure your fit within the existing team.
The nature of our Industry ensures that this is a busy role – so a flexible hard working attitude is a must in order to meet deadlines.
Your skills and experience:
Proven experience working in a similar role, previously.
High Level Competency in the use of the latest Cad Software.
Over 10 years of industry experience will be HIGHLY regarded.
Capability with Excel and Windows XP will also be required.
Proven ability to take ownership of delegated tasks with demonstrated initiative and time management skills.
Highly motivated, committed, team focused and reliable.
Exceptional ethical standards and attention to detail.
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive and aligned team.
- A salary package will be offered dependant on the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
About the company:
Woodland Shopfitting is a leader in their field having set an enviable level of quality, customer service excellence, professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail for over 40 years. With the latest in technology and software, exceptional processes and quality control, and its high calibre experienced staff. Woodland Shopfitting have well established ongoing contracts with key clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Woodland Shopfitting genuinely values its customers and staff equally – with a team of over 50 employees who enjoy the well-structured, clean, safe and culturally aligned work environment.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can achieve a lot.”
If this role sounds like the career move you’ve been looking for, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role) now!
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Thank you in advance for your interest.
Joinery CAD Drafter/Set-out Coordinator | Seascape Kitchens & Joinery | QLD
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who are ready to make their mark on a rapidly growing company. We’re a small tight knit team who are exceptionally proud of the product we produce. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to have direct input into the future of the company as we grow. We are offering a role with genuine job satisfaction, competitive remuneration and flexible working conditions. Oh and did we mention a 4 day week?
- Coordinate projects through the design phase up until hand off to production.
- Create CAD/ CAM files
- Comply with building standards and construction methodologies
- Ensure adherence to Seascape’s quality control policies
- Advise on improvements to construction methodologies and production processes.
- Coordinate with project managers and site managers to ensure construction programs are met.
- Attend/ Conduct site measures as required.
- Complete take-offs and order materials.
- Set Out/ Draw projects in a timely manner with care taken to ensure efficiency and reduction of waste during manufacturing.
- Ensure company file naming conventions/ data policies are adhered to.
- Coordinate projects handed over from the sales team up until they are handed over to production.
- Manage & track changes to scope and variations.
- Develop technical skills to keep up with industry changes
- Assist with training of other staff as required
- Any other duties as directed by the managing director
About the company:
Seascape Kitchens & Joinery is a leading commercial joinery factory located in Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Seascape has been involved in the commercial joinery industry since 2012, working for major clients mainly in the healthcare/ lifestyle sector. Seascape is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and rebranding and is looking for an additional drafter/ set-out coordinator with Pytha experience.
- Experience with Pytha, preferably V24.
- Advanced users of Mozaik will also be considered.
- Experience with EzyNest/ Enroute 6.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of computer litteracy.
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Cabinet construction experience/ knowledge of construction methodologies preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and development.
- Small, tight knit team with a highly collaborative culture.
- Competitive salary, variable depending on experience.
- Opportunity for advancement as we grow.
- Work on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Oh and that 4 day week thing…
Learn more and apply here.
Joinery Draftsperson | Nuline Architectural Joinery | NSW
Nuline Architectural Joinery is seeking a joinery draftsperson to join our expanding team.
- Draftsperson experience required
- Attractive salary
- Highly skilled team
- Good mix of commercial and residential projects
- Modern and newly renovated work space
We are a commercial and high end residential joinery business located within close proximity to the Sydney CBD at Arncliffe. We are a close team of skilled joiners and professionals looking to bring on board a draftsperson to help continue the growth of the business.
About the role
- Receive and analyse new tender documents and plans
- Provide joinery shop drawings for clients review and for manufacturing in either Pytha or Microvellum CAD software
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Make amendments to shop drawings as required
- Produce detailed cutting lists for manufacturing
- Produce comprehensive drawings for manufacturing and installation
Pytha Drafter Position | Capital Design Works | NSW
To qualify for this role you must be in the top 10%.
- You will fully understand how all aspects of fitout joinery works including ceiling features and how it is installed
- You will have exceptional skills in Pytha and be able to produce quality designs and documentation in a timley manner
To apply you will need to be able to show some projects you have completed and be able to:
- explain all areas of it including finishes and how it was manufactured
- show documentation
- advise time taken to complete drafting and documentation
- demonstrate your skill in PYTHA 3D CAD on a test project
Pytha Partners are proud to partner with the industry groups supporting our industry.